Sistemi Galleggianti/ consulting & services
Transforming an idea into a product: achievements fascinate us,
especially tailor-made ones
Do you have a special requirement? Do you have an idea but don’t know how to do it? Sistemi Galleggianti supports you in every phase, from design to finished product
Trolley with push up locking mechanism for Faculty of geology lab simulations landslides in dell'Università degli studi di Napoli Federico II
Poolside water polo goal
Double water polo goal for training center pool
Cart for hauling rowing boats and small boats
mounting & shipping water polo goal
Weight and dimensions of the packed goal
- A packaged “Standard” goal weighs 34 kg.
- Parcel size 0.30 x 0.25 x 3.20 mt.
- Separate 0.45 x 0.15 x 1.45 mt net holder.
- The goals are equipped with what is (Supplied)
In the package you will find
- A floating base – left and right floats
- A cross and goalposts right and left
- tube of 3.05 mt x 30 mm
- two net supporter second Pack
- Hexagonal wrench
- Spare Parts
- 2 pins of 16 x 8 mm.
- 2 pins of 45 x 8 mm.
- 2 pins of 70 x 8 mm.
- 2 pins 80 x 8 mm.
- 2 threaded bushings 8 mm.
- 2 screws of ¼
- Place the crosspiece – the right and left goal post on a flat surface
- Remove the screws on the plates (see numbers)
- Make up the structure
- and to engage the parts and screw – do not lock –
- Same procedure for floating base
- Remove the transverse pins aligned with the net holders
- Select the net holders from the numbers 11 / 2 2. The numbers must match the numbers on the fixing plates
- Plug the net holders and insert the fixing pins
- Mount the transverse pipe in the T-joint housing
- of the net holders and proceed to the fastening tighten all the pins
Is recommended to periodically tighten the pins
It is advisable to rinse the goals with fresh water
Warranty for replacement parts over 10 years!
Have questions or concerns? Contact us
Vico Lammatari n° 33 – 80137 Napoli
Mon-Fri: 8 -17